Administrators

Group logo of Committed Dreamers

Committed DreamersForum → My active BIG DREAM for 2012 is... (Share Yours?)

Public Group
  • My active BIG DREAM for 2012 is to abundantly excel with ease my one-to-one coaching and small group coaching business in preparation to be in the top 20 of Certified Dream Coach® Group Leaders in January 2013!

• Profile picture of Brandy Amstel Brandy Amstel said 2 years, 4 months ago ago:

Awesome Leslie. Thanks for sharing your dream.

• Hi Brandy! How are you progressing on your 10 dreams? I am moving forward on my healthy life and daily meditation. I feel great about my progress and find it challenging to keep moving forward on all 9 of my dreams at once. The focus on meditation and eating well has supported me in feeling grounded and calm, which helps in all the demands for my time. Take care, Leslie

• Profile picture of Brandy Amstel Brandy Amstel said 2 years, 4 months ago ago:

I am still trying to figure out these forum boards. I can't seem to read all of the message. Guess I will check with tech support.

I wish you all of the best. Your sharing has me want to put extra energy into my dream of being healthy and fit.

You need to log in or to participate in this forum topic.