Registration and PostingTo post information or comments on the DreamUniversity.com Web site, or to obtain access to certain DreamUniversity.com services, you must become a registered user of the site. We are concerned about the safety and privacy of children and, therefore, we do not permit children under the age of 18 to register to use the Service. In our registration process, you will be required to provide your e-mail address, a unique user name and to create an individual password. You agree that the information you supply during the DreamUniversity.com registration process, and maintain after registration, will be accurate and complete and that you will not supply the e-mail address of, register under the name of, or attempt to access the site under the name of, another person. We will delete any member account that we believe has been created using false or fraudulent information, and will delete any content posted on the site using such an account.
Information Provided by DreamUniversity.comThe content on the DreamUniversity.com Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to DreamUniversity.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. DreamUniversity.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the DreamUniversity.com Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the DreamUniversity.com Website or the Content therein. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse-engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the DreamUniversity.com service.
Prohibited ContentBy using our site, you agree that you will not post or otherwise make available any content or material that:
- is profane, sexually explicit, tortious, vulgar, obscene, libelous, abusive, misleading or unlawful, or infringes the rights of others or interferes with the ability of others to enjoy DreamUniversity.com;
- harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- harms minors in any way;
- impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a DreamUniversity.com employee or another DreamUniversity.com member, or that falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful or misinformative;
- is non-local or otherwise irrelevant;
- infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any party;
- you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- constitutes or includes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the DreamUniversity.com Web site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interferes with or disrupts the DreamUniversity.com service or servers or networks connected to DreamUniversity.com, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the DreamUniversity.com;
- intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- provides material support or resources (or conceals or disguises the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Prohibited Behavior Includes:You further agree that you will not:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- engage in personal attacks, harass or threaten, question the motives behind others' posts or comments, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other members of the community.
- collect personal data about, or the e-mail addresses of, other DreamUniversity.com members for commercial or unlawful purposes or for purposes of sending unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- take or cause to be taken any action that disrupts the normal flow of postings and dialogue on DreamUniversity.com (such as submitting an excessive number of messages - i.e., a flooding attack), or that otherwise negatively affects other members' ability to use the DreamUniversity.com site and/or services;